Slow-mo please









The end of the year is hurtling towards us like the Hogwarts Express; the weather is turning chilly, the heating has gone on, the Coca Cola advert is on the TV, Christmas lights are up and on in my local town and the flurry of Christmas films has started in earnest on the TV. And whilst I am the biggest kid when it comes to Christmas (just ask my sister and how much she hated me waking her up at 5am.....when I was 28!!)  I've got so much still to look forward to in the next six weeks that I am more than happy to press the pause button, or at least the slow-motion button and enjoy everything that I've got lined up......

Lunch with my old boss (and hero!) today

A trip to Harrods to buy a LV bag (sadly not for me though)

My parents coming to stay for a week

My sister and brother-in-law coming to stay for a long weekend

Going home for Christmas and spending time with my family and friends, especially my nan and granddad!

And perhaps the thing I'm most looking forward to is......going shopping for a REAL CHRISTMAS TREE!!! I've never had a real tree before and I am dead excited to go shopping for one, looking at them all and choosing the most perfect one which will come home with me!!

Here's to not wishing our lives away and enjoying whatever else 2014 has in store for us.




Comments

Popular Posts