Valentine's Day Gift Guide....Take 2


Ladies, as promised here are my best picks for the men in our lives.......

It's so difficult buying for the man who has everything but it's even more difficult buying for the man who doesn' t want anything, but I'd like to think that any man would be pleased to receive something off this little list.




1.  / 2.  / 3.  / 4.  / 5.  / 6.  / 7.

It was so hard choosing things that a guy would like rather than what I would like to buy for a guy, so have a look and see what you think. I don't think I've done too bad.
 
Are you and your loved one celecrating Valentine's Day this year?  The jury's out in our house,but I think the shop still has those Hunters that were on my Wish List on Wednesday so until 14th February it's a case of "fingers crossed" and hope the husband reads today's post.
 
Have a gorgeous day.
 
Love Kelly
xXx

Comments

Popular Posts