Wish List on Wednesday

So Wish List Wednesday is new on here as of, well, now actually. I'm going to give it a try and see how many Wednesdays I can keep it up for....as you know I've not got the best track record at posting things on here so time will tell. 

Anyway, back to more important things....My Wish List on Wednesday.

I don't know about you but when I go shopping the phrase "Oh I love that" gets used a lot. And I do mean a lot. So I got to thinking; how much of that stuff, you know the stuff I said I loved and, at the time when I shopping probably thought I needed to buy otherwise I'd never be happy again, (well not quite, but you know what I mean), well how much of that do I think about, or even remember for that matter, a few hours after seeing it in the shop? My guess.....Not much if I'm honest. 

But then there's the flip side to the coin; the things you come across that you simply can't get out of your head, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself you don't need them. 

I've put together the things I'm currently craving which are on my Wish List. Some of them have been on the list for ages (and will probably remain there for ages yet to come), and others are new additions which, with the passing of time will probably morph in to being on there for ages too.

Anyways, have a look and see what you think.





























 








What items have got your heart racing recently?

Love Kelly
xXx

Comments

Popular Posts