Beach Sunday

On Sunday I hinted that I would dig out my wellies and head on down to the beach to take in some of that lovely sea air that St Ouen's has to offer. After dragging myself away Polyvore I did just that. 

It was a gorgeous day; the sun was shining, the sky was blue, the clouds were pure white and the air was still.

I thought it was going to be freezing, and it was at first but by the end of our hour and a quarter long walk I was certainly not in need of the scarf and gloves I had brought out with me.

Here's a look at some of the pictures I snapped. 










Every now and then I would find myself marvelling at the fact that it was the middle of January and not only was it a bright, sunny day but there were people surfing in the sea too.....this island living really does take some getting used to!

Love Kelly
xXx

Comments

Popular Posts